Best In Class Cosmetic Laser Tech – Stellar M22
Lumenis’ M22, the multi-application device considered the cornerstone of aesthetic practices around the globe, is now even better with the advent of Stellar M22.
From conception to final design, Lumenis developed Stellar M22 with the provider’s needs at its center. The result is a complete aesthetic system that empowers practitioners to work with greater efficiency without sacrificing efficacy, when performing a vast array of treatments on different skin types, ages, and genders.
Stellar M22 truly gives you and your practice infinite possibilities.
Infinite possibilities mean infinite revenue potential and places you in charge of your destiny. If your goal is to become the most popular provider in your area, your Stellar M22’s wide range of capabilities is here to help you accomplish your goal.
A Cosmetic Laser for the Real World
Aesthetic lasers can do amazing things for patients but fall short in terms of usability. This is especially apparent in the fast-paced treatment environment that successful practitioners enjoy. Stellar M22 eliminates these shortcomings through a design made for operational efficiency as well as superior results.
Stellar M22’s features include:
- Graphical User Interface (GUI). Now larger, the GUI helps practitioners avoid eye strain on fast-paced days. With this interface, proper settings are available at the touch of a finger. The system’s pre-set parameters ensure smooth delegation with patient safety always in mind.
- Longer lightguides. These make treatment area visibility much easier throughout the procedure. This small, yet important feature allows you to keep the treatment area in view throughout the procedure and avoid missing spots and accidental overlap.
- Ergonomic handpiece design. Many practitioners already know how wrist and hand fatigue impact the treatment provider’s wellbeing and can erode results. This new design gives providers a unique way of holding and positioning the handpiece so that fatigue can be avoided. In other words, the last treatment of the day may be performed as quickly and comfortably as the first.
- Large storage incorporated into the design. A pet peeve of many providers is that their favorite laser has little or no storage. Stellar M22 eliminates this problem entirely with a roomy storage compartment in its dedicated cart. By keeping protective eyewear, treatment gel, and other crucial accessories with the device, you can further condense set-up and pre-treatment processes. Additionally, the system has a storage solution designed specifically for its filters, lightguides and tips. This compartment resides at the top of the device so that you can shift from one tool to another within seconds.
- Fully upgradable, modular platform. When it’s time to enter new patient groups or add services to your offering, Stellar M22 can grow alongside your business.
- No disposables.* Stellar M22 requires no disposables. By avoiding unnecessary per-treatment-expenses you can keep margins high, achieve break even point faster, and shorten the path to full profitability.
Best of all, Stellar M22’s reliably and predictable results give you the opportunity to create competitive advantages where they matter the most – your results.
Better Tech Means Better Patient Care
With every treatment, it’s your reputation on the line. Lumenis takes this seriously. That’s why Stellar M22 gives you multiple cutting-edge technologies that can be utilized in one treatment session so that you achieve the outstanding clinical results that you and your patients desire.
Stellar IPL™ – With nine ExpertFilters™ that are changeable within seconds, you can move from treatment to treatment with efficient speed and still provide patients with a comfortable experience.
The versatile IPL applicator gives you the ability to treat over 20 skin conditions and expert-level tools to meet the most trendy aesthetic needs. With Stellar M22 you can treat:
- Benign cutaneous vascular lesions
- Benign epidermal lesions
- Cutaneous lesions
- Ephelides (freckles)
- Erythema of rosacea
- Facial telangiectasias
- Leg veins
- Port wine stains
- And more
ResurFX™ – The only true fractional non-ablative technology available on today’s market, gives you the ability to complete skin resurfacing effectively in one pass. State-of-the-art CoolScan™ technology enables non-sequential placement of the micro-beams and prevents bulk heating. Additionally, 600 combinations of spot shape, size and density are available. Regardless of the shape, the SapphireCool™ Tip transparent window keeps the treatment area visible.
Multi-Spot™ Nd:YAG – The system give providers the ability to treat vascular lesions and leg veins on all skin types with precision. MSP™ (Multiple Sequential Pulsing) and its series of sub-pulses enables deeper penetration and an overall longer pulse duration that is crucial for effective treatment. You have three SapphireCool™ lightguides to choose from and can change them in seconds. Regardless, each enhances patient comfort through continuous contact cooling.
Q-Switched Nd:YAG – Stellar M22 features a single head for all Q-Switch applications with seven spot sizes available so that treatments may be customized as needed. Whether a patient is seeking minor toning or needs a dark tattoo removed, Stellar M22 with the Q-Switched Nd:YAG are ready to serve.
Modern Technology for Modern Aesthetics
Competing multi-application systems with limited capabilities or low powered IPL struggle to meet patient’s expectations. In today’s marketplace, that’s unacceptable! Stellar M22 has distinct technological advantages that overcome limitations.
OPT® – Optimal Pulse Technology
OPT gives you high peak power and shorter pulses, optimizing your photorejuvenation, vascular or pigmented lesions, and other IPL treatments. Additionally, the homogeneous power over long pulse durations, give you predictable results treatment after treatment.
MSP™ – Multiple-Sequential Pulsing
MSP technology prevents bulk-heating and allows the epidermis to cool while the target retains the heat.
Reach Your Full Potential
With Stellar M22, you can leverage multiple technologies to create competitive advantages where they matter most – your results. Furthermore, you can do so with the only multi-application platform designed for your operational needs and comfort. Altogether, Stellar M22 makes the search for your next favorite laser a short one.
*except when using it for tattoo removal treatments